Riley Jensen Consulting is committed to Quarterbacks. We are committed to helping Quarterbacks reach their full performance potential. Personal QB training is a specialty that has been developed over the years through coaching and observing the best coaches in the game. Through a variety of drills, simulations, and trainings, Riley Jensen Consulting can help your Quarterback produce results in a short amount of time.
Quarterback training sessions include but are not limited to using a combination of the techniques and skills that Quarterbacks use to be successful on every level.
- Session 1 is designed to measure and analyze your Quarterback. Your QB will be put through a series of drills and scenarios to measure and test his capabilities. After the first session, a specific plan will be catered to develop and grow the techniques and skills to help your QB reach his full potential.
- Session 2 is focused center QB exchange, stance, eye placement, and release. The basic fundamentals of the position are emphasized in this session in hopes that your QB will pass the “eye test” that is so important when trying out or competing for the position of QB.
- Session 3 is centered around the footwork necessary to execute a “no step”, 3 step, 3 step and a hitch, 5 step, and 5 step and a hitch footwork. A Quarterback must not only be acquainted, but be an expert at these scenarios to be an accurate and successful passing QB on any level. Session 3 will be reviewed and revisited on a continual basis. It is vital to the development of a QB that he does not have to “think” about his footwork.
- Session 4 is focused around throwing on the run. An overlooked skill of a QB, this session is designed to help your QB to be accurate while running full speed and avoiding a defense. There are tips and nuances to throwing on the run that are very important to master. Typically, QB’s who can throw on the run are even more of a threat to a defense.
- Session 5 is focused on play action throws and fakes inside the pocket. Understanding the importance of play action throws, how to execute the fakes, and how to look for the right keys in the play action game is a lost art in the position of Quarterback. If a Quarterback understands the nuances of this part of the game, he can set himself apart from the rest of the QB’s he will compete against.
- Session 6 is focused on play action throws and fakes outside the pocket. Understanding the speed and tempo needed to master the “bootleg” fake is important to the efficacy of QB’s on every level. This session will help your Quarterback to understand the finer points of the “bootleg” fake and the resulting throw.
Pricing is $125 per session. Please request a time to meet or for pricing tailored to your needs.